Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jon Gosselin Thinks Kate Gosselin Should Stop Wearing Her Wedding Ring

On who initiated the divorce:

Let's go back to October of last year - that's when all of this happened. Kate basically came to me out of hte blue and said, "I am done. You are going to live your life, and I am going to live my life." I was like, "What?" I didn't really know what was going ton. When she said that, I was really upset and nervous.

On asking Kate to join him in couple's therapy.

She didn't want to go. She said, "If you have a problem, go fix it."

On when they started to live separate lives:

We went to Utah on January 1st. On January 12, she flew back with security and I stayed. That's when I started to just hang out and meet people, and feel free.

When I came back on the 17th, Kate and I weren't talking. So I just said, "I'm moving out of the house," and that was it.

On the perception that he is the bad guy

Because it looks like I abandoned my kids. Kate is grabbing for film time with TLC. We share custody, so I do as much as she does. But if it's not being filmed, people don't know. We only film 2 hours a day - I'd rather go home and not film with my kids than film with them. I am a great father.

On Kate still wearing her wedding ring

"It's a promise that you will stay married. There's no love or marriage anymore, and she knows we're not getting back together, so why wear it? It feels weird. "


Source: ImNotObessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment