Monday, January 31, 2011

Lisa Ray To Open Yoga Studio in Toronto

The marriage seems to be the last thing the actress Lisa Ray in mind. Not only is a great career plans this year, is also intended to open a yoga studio in Toronto, the work that is at full throttle right now.

Yoga, it must be mentioned if Lisa with emotional comfort, spiritual and physical enormous during his

prolonged illness and recovery last year. And now she is ready to share your knowledge with the world of yoga.

Lisa says there is no place for the wedding of his life at this time.

"This news has come completely out of left field. He was most unexpected, I clarify the issues I work on projects in India and do not want my colleagues in India to have the impression that I'm not have my projects and work there, "she said.

Asked about the state of his relationship with his faithful companion Brett Wilson, she said: "The fact is that marriage is not on the cards The news that came out are unfounded, I am very good friends with Brett and I described the marriage as a .. "imperfect institution" to do given the situation, do not take lightly the marriage. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment