Sunday, September 19, 2010

Priyanka Chopra should be Need her Boyfriend

Priyanka Chopra should be need her boyfriend 
Priyanka Chopra should be need her boyfriend
Shahid Kapoor is currently what the news and gossip from Priyanka Chopra. Shahid and Priyanka caused murmurs of solidarity after it crashed to the story as a series of Kaminey.

However, the duo has lived with his mother about their relationship and often toured the paparazzi. When he questioned hook-up Shahid Priyanka dodged the question saying: I decided to talk about my life, the only one.

I am talking about my personal life anymore. Yes, the media have the right to ask but I always denied and should be prohibited.

However, he describes himself as a blessed child of God Almighty and professes his faith. He provided some of the parameters of her boyfriend and possible husband

0 comments:

Post a Comment