Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bobbi Kristina Brown in Talks for Own Reality Show

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is in talks to star in her own reality show, RadarOnline.com reports.

Hot on the heels of a highly publicized cocaine scandal, an unverified Twitter account reportedly belonging to the 18-year-old shared the news with followers.

"PS EVERYONE ! Guess what ?! _ we are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! RealityShow!!" Bobbi Kristina wrote.

No stranger to small screen stardom, the teenager appeared on her father's 2005 reality show 'Being Bobby Brown' on Bravo. The short-lived series only ran for one season due to a deadly combination of low ratings and Houston filing for a legal separation from Brown in 2006.
A DVD of the controversial series, which is credited with popularizing the phrase "Hell to the no," was slated for release in 2008 but never materialized as Houston did not consent to the show's distribution on DVD.

Judging from her stream of tweets, Bobbi Kristina's experience on 'Being Bobby Brown' hasn't discouraged her from pursuing a career as a reality television star.

Excited to reveal her life to the world, she continued, "The world needs 2know me 4who I REALLY am_ U all will get 2see my everyday living_ walk with me thro startin my career. . EVERYTHING."

"I would only want to do this reality show so THEWORLD can know me for me. The GodFearing_Young classy_outgoing_silly_ REAL women iAm," she wrote.

Watch a clip from 'Being Bobby Brown'
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment