Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kim Zolciak And NeNe Leakes’ Friendship Is OVER

Kim Zolciak And NeNe Leakes’ Friendship Is OVER


It sounds like this is IT for the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ co-stars (and apparently former BFFs) Kim Zolciak and NeNe Leakes, from what Kim is saying. No more pictures like these.
“NeNe has problems. I never want to speak to her again,” Zolciak told Life & Style in an exclusive interview after she got wind of a “Free Sweetie” radio campaign launched by Leakes. The campaign refers to Sweetie, Zolciak’s assistant.
“To have all these T-shirts and posters being made, it’s disgusting,” she added.
I can see where that would make Kim angry. But NeNe doesn’t care, and Kim’s pregnancy isn’t softening her in the slightest.
“She’s a big, big liar, and I have a problem with liars,” Leakes told L&S about Zolciak…”I’m not interested in seeing the baby, and I have no plans to send a gift. Absolutely no plans at all.”
I can’t say I’m shocked, but it is too bad. Or do you think this more drama for the new season of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’?

NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Show Their Love After Dinner! 

NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Show Their Love After Dinner!


NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Show Their Love After Dinner! 

imnotobsessed/Photos by FAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment