Friday, March 11, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: Week-Ending Workout Woman

Closing out the week with a fitness outing, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted making her way out of a local gym in Los Angeles, California on Friday afternoon (March 11).

Joined by her mother Gina, the two lovely ladies kept their hats low as they shielded their faces from the always-present paparazzi upon conclusion of the day's sweat session.

As for her likings, Vanessa recently confessed that she's a bit boring in the social realm, telling, ?Parties and all the stuff isn?t really my scene. My scene is honestly sitting around at home, hanging out with my mom and my sister."

She added, ?I think I am kind of boring like that. And I love being outside so I would rather be out on the beach than going to a bar.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-hudgens/vanessa-hudgens-week-ending-workout-woman-486339

Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon

0 comments:

Post a Comment