Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jason Castro, 'American Idol' Finalist, to Be a Dad

'American Idol' season 7 contestant Jason Castro is getting ready to sing some lullabies.

The singer, 24, has just announced on his official website that he and his wife, Mandy Mayhall, are expecting their first child -- a daughter.

Castro writes: "I am excited to announce that there will be a new addition to the Castro family! My wife and I are expecting our first child this August. We just found out yesterday that it is going to be a girl! haha that makes me laugh... what am i going to do with a sweet little girl?! probably just smile alot...I cannot wait!!! It's an exciting time..."

Castro made his mark on 'Idol' with his memorable rendition of 'Hallelujah' and his equally memorable dreads. When asked by the Los Angeles Times last year what it would take to cut them, he replied, "A million dollars would do the trick! It's kind of working for me and saving me money on haircuts. Even though I wake up every morning and think, "Wow, it would be fun to shave my head today," they do have some symbolic meaning to me....I started them in high school as kind of a joke, [then] I kind of went though a small depression trying to figure out, Who am I?....I decided that I'm going to keep this hair as long as I'm pursuing music. To me, that was important. It was like keeping a piece of myself."

http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=774106&pid=774105&uts=1273239330http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/movies/?s_channel=us.moviespop&s_account=aolpopeater,aolsvc&omni=1&ke=1http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper.swfIsla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.oKExp.start("popeatermovies-kids_baby_fun_pap");

Popeater


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment