Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Is PEOPLE's Most Beautiful

Jennifer Lopez graces the cover of PEOPLE's Most Beautiful issue.

The 'American Idol' judge tells the magazine that she prefers to be makeup free and low maintenance.

"That's when I'm my happiest," Lopez explains. "Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better."

But she knows that being beautiful comes with her job description. "The thing is, it's part of my job."

"I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!" she adds.

Her daughter Emme enjoys a little primping just like mom. "She is very girly-girl, just like me since I was very little. She loves for me to paint her nails. She lays out her clothes on the floor like I do with my stylist and she's like, 'This matches very good!'"

The singer-actress turned reality star admits she has grown into her "diva" label. "I kind of like it. We've kind of owned it now. But I certainly don't like and I've never been a person who has what they call 'diva behavior,' which is something they tried to pin on me for a long time."


Popeater


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment