Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Are Engaged

Kate Hudson announced she's engaged to Muse rocker Matt Bellamy Wednesday on the 'Today Show.'

During a live interview, host Matt Lauer pointed out a large rock on her ring finger and Hudson laughed, announcing the engagement.

"It just happened a week ago, I'm so glad you noticed," she told Lauer. "I haven't really announced it and I felt like the announcing thing feels so silly, and I was just waiting for someone to notice."

"He's a beautiful man, and I'm excited," she said of Bellamy. No wedding date has been set and Hudson kept quiet on the proposal details, adding only that is was "very sweet, very romantic."


Popeater


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment