Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kara DioGuardi: I Was Date Raped by Well-Known Music Producer

In her soon-to-be-released memoir, former 'American Idol' judge Kara DioGuardi reveals she was molested as a child and date raped by a well-known music producer, E!Online.com reports.

In the book, 'A Helluva High Note,' DioGuradi opens up about a family friend's son who repeatedly molested her when she was only 11. "On one particular day, he took me into the back shed of his house and put his hands all over my breasts and vagina," she writes. "I remember freezing and not knowing what to do."

DioGuardi, whose new Bravo show 'Platinum' debuts next month, also reveals how a well-known producer date raped her after dinner. "Within a few hours, he was on top of me, pumping, sweating, and speaking to me in Spanish, not a word of which I could understand," she writes.

The former 'Idol' judge said she never told anyone for fear it would affect her career.

She also discusses her struggles with getting pregnant during her final season of 'Idol.' She ended up asking the producers to let her out of her contract. "I wanted a child and there was no way I could get pregnant under the stress of eighteen-hour work days and live TV," she writes. "I had undergone three unsuccessful rounds of IVF during Season 9."


Popeater


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment