Monday, April 18, 2011

Adele: ‘I don’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like’

Adele: ‘I don’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like’

Adele: I dont have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like | celebrity quotes

22 year-old singer Adele brings today’s little quote:
‘My life is full of drama and I won’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don’t like going to the gym.
‘I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don’t think I’d get my t**s and a** out for no one.
‘I love seeing Lady Gaga’s boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry’s boobs and bum. Love it. But that’s not what my music is about. I don’t make music for eyes, I make music for ears.’
… says Adele in Rolling Stone.

Adele: I dont have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like | celebrity quotes

skinnyvscurvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment