Monday, April 18, 2011

Jessica Alba Brings the Quote of the Day

Jessica Alba Brings the Quote of the Day

Jessica Alba Brings the Quote of the Day | celebrity quotes
‘After the pregnancy, I felt liberated. I learned to accept my body and to give less importance to my appearance. Being a mother has taught me how to adapt to any situation.’
‘My own style is probably a mixture of high and low. I’m definitely into sort of layering and I like mystery so I don’t put it all out there. I play dress-up for a living – for photo shoots and for working and movies or whatnot. I sort of wear more revealing things that show my body. But in life I like things that have a little bit more mystery. I like things that are elegant and chic, but then a little rock ‘n’ roll.’
… says Jessica Alba in a recent interview.

skinnyvscurvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment