Monday, April 18, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons: ‘I have shed the fat by not eating’

Kimora Lee Simmons: ‘I have shed the fat by not eating’

Kimora Lee Simmons: I have shed the fat by not eating | celebrity quotes

Model / actress Kimora Lee Simmons recently shared a few things on how she lost weight:
I have shed the fat by not eating. But I don’t like to tell the kids that so they think they shouldn’t eat. No, I watch my portions, and I eat leaner proteins and vegetables and stuff like that.
“So I woke up this morning and ordered breakfast at 4 AM. I had egg whites scrambled, spinach, turkey bacon and a glass of orange juice. The reason I had such a big breakfast is because I hadn’t eaten in two days. I’ve had fruit, I’ve had a smoothie, I’ve had a protein bar, but it’s not like I’ve had Doritos.
“I was out one night with two famous sisters when a bunch of burgers were being passed around. I went to grab one and the two of them looked shocked. They said ‘we don’t eat.’ Then after I grabbed a burger they said they were joking but I knew they weren’t!”
… says Kimora.

skinnyvscurvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment