Monday, May 2, 2011

Paris Hilton Responds to 'Worst Driver' Claim: It Wasn't Me!

Paris Hilton was blasted by 'Fairly Legal' star Sarah Shahi last week for being the "worst driver ever" for reportedly almost hitting her. However, Hilton told Extra that it definitely was not her driving that day.

"I was so shocked when I read that, too," Hilton said of the rumors flying around that she almost hit Shahi while driving.

"First of all, I wasn't even driving that day," she said. "I just came back from Vegas with my boyfriend -- and we were home relaxing. I hadn't even been in the car that day. I literally came with a driver from the airport went to my house."

Hilton continued, "Then later on I read that, I'm like 'Dude, I wasn't even driving,' so I don't know. Maybe it was some other blonde girl who looked like me."

Could a Paris Hilton imposter be a fault for the incident? Hilton believes so.

Shahi ranted on Twitter Friday, calling out Hilton's poor driving skills and taking personal digs at the reality star.

"Paris Hilton- worst driver ever. Almost hit me, then ran a stop sign.what if there was a kid around the corner, you dumb b--ch," Shahi wrote. She continued on to call her a "horrible excuse for a human being" and a "blonde piece of sh-t" but added, "I wouldn't be as pissed if I wasn't a mom."

See Hilton's full interview below.


PoPEater


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment