Friday, April 15, 2011

The 9 O'Clock News - Taylor Lautner loves Britney Spears

Next pic

Taylor Lautner has admitted that despite his manly bad-boy image, he's actually a massive fan of Britney Spears.

He told MTV, "I love her new album. Yeah, it's cool. I haven't seen the videos, I have to see the videos, but the songs are great."

The hot chunk of man flesh was also asked which song he would perform if invited to appear on , he said,

"I'm sure none of my fans would want to hear me sing a song. But if I had to choose, it would be 'Oops! I Did It Again'. "I don't know why I would just randomly break into that song."

We love Taylor, but we aren’t sure he could pull off the red leather jumpsuit that Britney wore in that video. However if he wants to try we would definitely watch it.
 



View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment