Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Is In The Best Shape of Her Life

From her buzzed-about guest-starring role on 'Glee' to her new cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter,' Gwyneth Paltrow is all but inescapable these days.

The 'Country Strong' actress, who recently landed a record deal, graces the latest cover of SELF magazine to talk about something she has become synonymous with: healthy living. She already extols the virtues of eating right and exercise on her lifestyle website GOOP, but with 'My Father's Daughter,' she's taking it a step further, providing readers with the essentials to a well-stocked pantry and sharing recipes meant to celebrate "family and togetherness."

Asked if she is in the best shape of her life, Paltrow told SELF, "Yes. I never thought that I'd be considered to have a good body. I was bony up top and kind of dumpy on the bottom. But my trainer, Tracy Anderson, completely changed my legs, butt, arms and stomach. I feel better than ever, too."
On her challenge areas:
"My butt! My butt, butt, butt. When Tracy met me, she said that I had a long, square butt that she was going to redesign, and I was, like, 'Yeah? Good luck.' The amazing thing is, she was right! And it's still changing!"

How she stays sane about her body:
"I've found what works for me. I know if I put in an hour and a half, five days a week, I'm good. If I'm on vacation and, like, 'F

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment